Conditioning Nail Treatment
This treatment gently softens hard, thick and even brittle nails, which not only improves their appearance, but makes them easier to cut and manage. It is also absorbed quickly to better strengthen the condition of the nail.
Regular use will improve the appearance of nails and reduce thickness, making them softer and easier to maintain.
Dr Anders Conditioning Nail Treatment contains “Sodium Thiosulphate” which helps combat toughness, Dermosoft® Decalact - 100% natural and ECOCERT registered ingredient which helps improve the appearance of the nails and a mix of castor, grapeseed and sunflower oil to improve brittleness.
Our Of Stock!
This product is temporarily out of stock. You may opt-in our waiting list and we'll notify you once the product is restocked.
● Allows easier trimming of hard toenails.
● Reduces discomfort of thick hard toenails.
● Helps in prevention of ingrown toenails.
Treats the nails in 4 ways
● Antimicrobial action of Dermosoft ® Decalact improves appearance and protects against infections.
● Humectant action of glycerin rehydrates the nail by attracting and retaining water.
● Natural oils soften and sustain the nails.
● Sodium thiosulphate reduces thickness of nails, by breaking down hard the keratin bonds.
Castor Oil is composed of about 90% ricinoleic acid, which helps protect the skin and nail against viruses and bacterias.
Dermosoft ® Decalact
Dermosoft ® Decalact is 100% natural and ECOCERT registered. It is a strong antimicrobial known to even eliminate species of fungus such as the Trichophyton.
Glycerin is a humectant which rehydrates the nail by attracting and retaining in water, increasing the flexibility of the nail.
Grapeseed Oil is packed with essential nutrients such as fatty acids, beta-carotene, Vitamin C, D and E which help to nourish the nails.
Sodium Thiosulphate breaks down the hardened compacted nails to reduce thickness.
Sunflower Oil is easily absorbable into the nails which hydrates, softens and nourishes them.