Tarsal Coalition is a condition where there are abnormal connections of one or more joints in your foot. This usually occurs for developing children where their joints do not fully separate as they grow older, causing foot deformities, pain and arthritis.
What should I do?
- Anti-inflammatory medication can be used to temporary relieve pain
- Stop activities that apply pressure to the affected foot
- Seek help from a podiatrist
What kind of help can I get?
- Medical insoles can be prescribed
- Surgery might be needed for certain cases
Get in touch with us
If you want a faster respond, kindly reach out to us on WhatsApp here with your name and foot concern. We will get back to you as soon as possible.