A plantar fibroma is one or multiple small nodules that develop on the sole. They can usually be painful.
How did this happen?
- Genetic mutation
What should I do?
- Wear appropriate footwear
- Seek help from a podiatrist
What kind of help can I get?
- Medical insoles can be prescribed
- Padding can be advised by a podiatrist
- Surgery might be needed if symptoms of pain prolong after conservative methods
Get in touch with us
If you want a faster respond, kindly reach out to us on WhatsApp here with your name and foot concern. We will get back to you as soon as possible.