Plantar Fasciitis is the inflammation of your plantar fascia, it is caused by the overuse of that fibrous tissue. Heel Pain is usually associated with it when you walk for a while or stand after sitting for long hours.
How did this happen?
- Low arched feet
- Inappropriate footwear
- Long hours of standing
What should I do?
- Rest the affected foot
- Ice packs can be used to reduce inflammation
- Anti-inflammatory medication can be used to reduce pain and inflammation
- Wear appropriate footwear
- Stretch your calf regularly using the right method
- Seek help from a podiatrist
What kind of help can I get?
- Medical insoles can be prescribed
- Extracorporeal Shockwave Therapy can be applied
- Surgery might be needed if symptoms still occur after conservative methods
- Low-Laser Therapy / Photobiomodulation
Get in touch with us
If you want a faster respond, kindly reach out to us on WhatsApp here with your name and foot concern. We will get back to you as soon as possible.