Tinea Pedis, also known as athlete’s foot, is a fungal infection that starts in between your toes. This condition can cause itchiness, blisters, and sometimes a white moist skin in between your toes.
How did this happen?
- This virus thrives in warm and humid climates like Singapore and you can get it from almost anywhere
- Communal barefoot areas like swimming pool toilets and foot spas
What should I do?
- Antifungal medications are available in pharmacies
- Use shoes with more air circulation
- Use socks made of cotton
- Seek help from a podiatrist
What kind of help can I get?
- A podiatrist can advise on topical antifungal treatment for infection
- Advice can be given on proper footwear
How long till it recovers?
- It can take up to a few weeks to see improvements